From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of HH. Smith Jr.
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 8:31 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Office365: Word

Hi,

Has anyone encountered the situation where the menu bar opens with JAWS annunciating menu has pop up; but when you hit enter or spacebar nothing happens. It is driving me nuts. I am trying to sort a list of items but it will not let me get to the sort button in the Home menu.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi CathyAnne,

I tried it but it did not work. A checkbox with that name did not appear in the list. Does it matter what version of Office365 you are using? I am using the enterprise version.