Topics

moderated Video Editor that Works with JAWS

Swati Sinha

Hello,
You will have to activate the "trim button" that lies above split
button and not the trim slider.
On activating trim button few more options will appear in the same
window those controls are
Start trim slider and end trim slider and few others.
You can adjusts the slider with left/ right arrow keys. Jaws informs
the time for seconds and mili seconds for the video is trimmed.
After adjusting the slider hit the done button and then you can listen
your trim video by hitting play button so as to check whether it is
trimmed correctly or not.
Thanks
Swati Sinha

On 8/12/20, Vic Beckley <vic.beckley3@gmail.com> wrote:
How do you set the beginning point and end point of the trim? Where are the
controls you speak of? All I could find were sliders that didn't want to
move very quickly.

Vic