From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, 31 July 2020 8:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom meeting question

When the 40 minutes is up, the meeting will disconnect. Just redo the
original link and you're back in business.
At 01:38 PM 7/30/2020, you wrote:
Hey guys,

So here's a question. With the free zoom plan, i know they limit you
to a 40 minute meeting. Can you keep using that same link once the
meeting expires, and just start over, or do you have to create a new
meeting.
I've got some stuff that i need to have some meetings for, and was just
curious about this.

Cheers,

Jed

Sharon S

Hi, this is what we did with a meeting last night. When we got cut off, we
waited a minute or so for the host to get back on then we used the same link
to go again.

I'm not sure if there is a limit to how long that one link will last but if
it is within the same day you shouldn't have any issues.

From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.

At 01:38 PM 7/30/2020, you wrote:
Hey guys,

So here's a question. With the free zoom plan, i know they limit you
to a 40 minute meeting. Can you keep using that same link once the
meeting expires, and just start over, or do you have to create a new
meeting.
I've got some stuff that i need to have some meetings for, and was just
curious about this.

Cheers,

Jed

Ann Byrne

At 01:38 PM 7/30/2020, you wrote:
Hey guys,

So here's a question. With the free zoom plan, i know they limit you
to a 40 minute meeting. Can you keep using that same link once the
meeting expires, and just start over, or do you have to create a new
meeting.
I've got some stuff that i need to have some meetings for, and was
just curious about this.

Cheers,

Jed

Milton Ota

Hi,

First, if you have a room ID as a Free Registered user, after the first 40-minutes you would have to restart the meeting and resend everyone in the group the invite. Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

Milton

So here's a question. With the free zoom plan, i know they limit you to a 40 minute meeting. Can you keep using that same link once the meeting expires, and just start over, or do you have to create a new meeting.
I've got some stuff that i need to have some meetings for, and was just curious about this.

Cheers,

Jed

Richard Turner

As far as I know, you could just start again.
It would be worth trying.

Richard