Continuing Problems With Navigating List Of Contacts In An E-mail Group

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I am continuing to have problems navigating the list of contacts within several e-mail groups I have created.

This problem has emerged within the past few months, and I keep hoping that the issue will be fixed with a new Jaws update.

Basically, as I try to navigate the list of contacts in an e-mail group, I get stuck on the first entry, and cannot arrow down through the rest of the list in the usual way.

If anyone has found a work-around for this issue, please let me know.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018, Windows 7, and Outlook 2016 with Office 365 here.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

Alan Robbins <alan1057@...>

Have you contacted VFO  regarding this issue and if so, what has been the response?

On Dec 14, 2017, at 9:49 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I am continuing to have problems navigating the list of contacts within several e-mail groups I have created.

This problem has emerged within the past few months, and I keep hoping that the issue will be fixed with a new Jaws update.

Basically, as I try to navigate the list of contacts in an e-mail group, I get stuck on the first entry, and cannot arrow down through the rest of the list in the usual way.

If anyone has found a work-around for this issue, please let me know.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018, Windows 7, and Outlook 2016 with Office 365 here.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

Tom Behler

Not yet.

I want to see if anyone on list has any suggested fixes before I contact FS.

If not, I will definitely contact them directly about the issue, since it has persisted for quite some time now.

Tom Behler

Have you contacted VFO  regarding this issue and if so, what has been the response?

On Dec 14, 2017, at 9:49 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I am continuing to have problems navigating the list of contacts within several e-mail groups I have created.

This problem has emerged within the past few months, and I keep hoping that the issue will be fixed with a new Jaws update.

Basically, as I try to navigate the list of contacts in an e-mail group, I get stuck on the first entry, and cannot arrow down through the rest of the list in the usual way.

If anyone has found a work-around for this issue, please let me know.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018, Windows 7, and Outlook 2016 with Office 365 here.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Tom, when I go into a group, I have to Press the JAWS Key
and the Top Right Key on the Num Pad, Minus, I think it is,
to get JAWS to read the list member names.

Never be afraid of an unknown future with a known God,

Carolyn

I am continuing to have problems navigating the list of
contacts within several e-mail groups I have created.

This problem has emerged within the past few months, and I
keep hoping that the issue will be fixed with a new Jaws
update.

Basically, as I try to navigate the list of contacts in an
e-mail group, I get stuck on the first entry, and cannot
arrow down through the rest of the list in the usual way.

If anyone has found a work-around for this issue, please let
me know.

I'm using the latest build of Jaws 2018, Windows 7, and
Outlook 2016 with Office 365 here.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

Tom Behler

Carolyn:

This helps, but doesn't completely solve my problem.

I'd like to be able to edit group entries if possible, and when I use the
insert key and the minus on the keypad, this activates the Jaws cursor which
I don't believe makes editing possible.

I may need to call Freedom Scientific on this sometime next week to see if
they have any fixes.

Tom Behler

I am continuing to have problems navigating the list of contacts within
several e-mail groups I have created.

This problem has emerged within the past few months, and I keep hoping that
the issue will be fixed with a new Jaws update.

Basically, as I try to navigate the list of contacts in an e-mail group, I
get stuck on the first entry, and cannot arrow down through the rest of the
list in the usual way.

If anyone has found a work-around for this issue, please let me know.

I'm using the latest build of Jaws 2018, Windows 7, and Outlook 2016 with
Office 365 here.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I find editing a problem on group lists, usually end up
deleting list and making new one - big pain in the anatomy.