From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: latest 2018 update

Doesn't appear that the latest update for Jaws 2018 released today does
anything to get Jaws to work with the latest version of Firefox which I
think is Firefox version 57.

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
does VFO know about these issues?

I'm using Windows 10, via bootcamp on my mac, so am afraid to report these issues, because VFO said they don't support that.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2017, at 3:42 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

No, and it doesn't address the problem with the Command Prompt, or do anything to bring selectable text to the Edge browser.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Doesn't appear that the latest update for Jaws 2018 released today does
anything to get Jaws to work with the latest version of Firefox which I
think is Firefox version 57.

Don H

I sent a Email to FS support regarding the Firefox 57 issue and they indicated that they knew of the Firefox problem and simply said not to use the version 57. No indication if they were working on resolving the issue.

On 12/12/2017 2:45 PM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
does VFO know about these issues?
I'm using Windows 10, via bootcamp on my mac, so am afraid to report these issues, because VFO said they don't support that.
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2017, at 3:42 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:

No, and it doesn't address the problem with the Command Prompt, or do anything to bring selectable text to the Edge browser.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

Doesn't appear that the latest update for Jaws 2018 released today does
anything to get Jaws to work with the latest version of Firefox which I
think is Firefox version 57.

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

VFO is still working with the Mozilla folks to resolve the issues with JAWS and we probably won't see the result of this fix until Firefox 58 and the next build of JAWS is released.

If you are in need to use Firefox, you need to get the ESR release which is version 52.5.1 and is available for both 64 bit and 32 bit operating systems.