Topics

moderated Creating a Facebook Business Page with JAWS

Dan Longmore

I would recommend using the Facebook pages app to create the page. Then you can access it from your regular Facebook profile if you were attaching it to your profile. I can’t speak for jaws but Facebook pages is really accessible with Apple’s voiceover. Hopefully that means it is also accessible with other screen readers.

On Jul 15, 2020, at 3:33 AM, Debbie April Yuille <debbiey1982@...> wrote:

Hi All

Does anyone know of a way to create a business page on Face Book that works with JAWS? If so, any tips or advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Debbie

Vaughn Brown

Hello,

You can start creating your business page by going to create page or
start new page. As you go through the steps you should see a drop-down
menu to select the tpe of page you want.

I am going by memory but I think this is how you start. The rest
should be self explainatory -- name of business, contact information,
hours of operation etc.

Warmly,

Vaughn

On 7/15/20, Debbie April Yuille <debbiey1982@...> wrote:
Hi All

Does anyone know of a way to create a business page on Face Book that works
with JAWS? If so, any tips or advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Debbie

Debbie April Yuille