Topics

moderated archer mr600 and jaws

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.Is the archer router accessible with jaws?
I bought that router last week, and if this doesn't work I don't want to use it.
I've had another router that didn't work with jaws, so if this doesn't
want I will not insert the sim card, just return my 4g router.

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

Edward Green

Hi Kristoffer,

Yes it does work, but it's slightly less accessible than other TPLink routers I’ve used.

It's perfectly doable though.

Cheers,

Ed

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020, 07:55 Kristoffer Gustafsson, <kg.kristoffer@...> wrote:
Hi.Is the archer router accessible with jaws?
I bought that router last week, and if this doesn't work I don't want to use it.
I've had another router that didn't work with jaws, so if this doesn't
want I will not insert the sim card, just return my 4g router.

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Can I do things like port forwarding?
That wasn't accessible with the other router I tested.
I tried a nighthawk m1, and I liked the interface.
then I tried a huawei router. I didn't like that one at all.
I tested with jaws, and and nvda. different web browsers. sometimes I
got things to work, and sometimes it didn't work at all.
I returned the router, I will not try huawei routers again.