Converding video to mp3 on YouTobe

James Malone

Hi all, I’m trying to convert a video to MP3 using Jaws on the  YouTube web site.

I got some instructions, but I can’t seem to find the tool bar on the web page.

Instructions follow.

Youtube to mp3

Pull up video on youtube.com.

Copy video code from tool bar.

Open a new window Youtube/mp3.

Paste the video code and hit convert. When converted, will pop up with download button.

Does anyone have the steps to do this?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, James. I have never been able to convert a video directly on the YouTube site. Here's what I do.

1. Find the video you want to convert from YouTube.

2. Arrow to the link to watch the video.

3. Use Applications Key or Shift plus F10 to bring up the context menu in the browser.

4. Arrow down to either Copy Shortcut in Internet Explorer, or Save Link As in Firefox and Press Enter. This will copy the link to the YouTube video to your clipboard.

5. Open the following link to a YouTube conversion website.

6. Paste the link to the YouTube video into the website's search field.

7. A new page will come up on the website. Press the letter B to find the continue button.

8. Find the "Convert" button and press Enter.

9. Another page will come up. Find the link which says "Download", and press Enter. This will download the video.

Hi all, I’m trying to convert a video to MP3 using Jaws on the  YouTube web site.

I got some instructions, but I can’t seem to find the tool bar on the web page.

Instructions follow.

Youtube to mp3

Pull up video on youtube.com.

Copy video code from tool bar.

Open a new window Youtube/mp3.

Paste the video code and hit convert. When converted, will pop up with download button.

Does anyone have the steps to do this?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13180 (20160315) __________

http://www.eset.com

Mario

Fazil, out of 3 matches, check out"

The Fopydo Stand Scan Assembly Instructions - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6GEyM7iPmc

Fopydo Stand Assembly - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3iNOAtpqPE

Fopydo SmartStand - Stand Assembly and ... - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-IQ4Dd0AaI

http://convert2mp3.net/en/

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
Hi all, I'm trying to convert a video to MP3 using Jaws on the YouTube web site.

I got some instructions, but I can't seem to find the tool bar on the web page.

Instructions follow.

Youtube to mp3

Pull up video on youtube.com.

Copy video code from tool bar.

Open a new window Youtube/mp3.

Paste the video code and hit convert. When converted, will pop up with download button.

Does anyone have the steps to do this?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13180 (20160315) __________

http://www.eset.com

Mario

oops. sorry, wrong post.

On 3/15/2016 9:58 AM, Mario wrote:
[...]

Thanks Bill, I’ll try that. You do this while the Video is playing right?

James

Hi all, I’m trying to convert a video to MP3 using Jaws on the  YouTube web site.

I got some instructions, but I can’t seem to find the tool bar on the web page.

Instructions follow.

Youtube to mp3

Pull up video on youtube.com.

Copy video code from tool bar.

Open a new window Youtube/mp3.

Paste the video code and hit convert. When converted, will pop up with download button.

Does anyone have the steps to do this?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13180 (20160315) __________

http://www.eset.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

If you do it the way I posted, the video doesn't need to be playing.

Bill White billwhite92701@...

[...]

Hi, James. If the video is already playing, you can't save the shortcut to your clipboard, so, no. You don't save the shortcut to the clipboard while the video is playing. In fact, you never need to play the video at all.
[...]

Good to know.

Thanks.