From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 12:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Where Do Zoom Meeting Recordings Go?

find and spacebar on the settings Menu link.
find the Setting Page heading.
down arrow to and spacebar on the recording tab.
down arrow to Record meetings automatically as they start.
below this, there will be a toggle button.
if it is "pressed", press spacebar to toggle it off and proceed to sign out if there isn't anything else to do.

to signout, find a link that says your name followed if you have a basic or pro account which will be closed or collapsed.
press the spacebar to open or expand it, down arrow to signout and press enter.
that's it.

From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Monday, July 13, 2020, 10:55 AM
I don't find it, can you direct to where it is?

From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Monday, July 13, 2020, 10:55 AM

At 02:07 PM 7/11/2020, you wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I'd ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

<mailto:tombehler@gmail.com>tombehler@gmail.com

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that "record" is on by default.

I don't need any meeting recordings, but can't find where the recordings are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler

.

.

Tom Behler

Yup, it does.

Tom Behler

From: Marty Hutchings [mailto:mhutchings152730@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020, 6:03 PM
Zoom meeting recordings are .M4A files which can be played by Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player. I don't know if there is a plugin for Winamp to play this file type.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020 -----Original Message----- From: Tom Behler

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

At 02:07 PM 7/11/2020, you wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I'd
ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

<mailto:tombehler@gmail.com>tombehler@gmail.com

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been
doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various
controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key
stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that "record" is on
by default.

I don't need any meeting recordings, but can't find where the
recordings are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler

Tom Behler

Thanks for this excellent tip, Bill!

Tom Behler

In the future, if you ever wonder if Winamp is playing a file, and you are focused in the Winamp window, CONTROL plus SHIFT plus T will tell you how many minutes remain. Of course this number will decrease as the file plays.

At 02:07 PM 7/11/2020, you wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I'd
ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

<mailto:tombehler@gmail.com>tombehler@gmail.com

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been
doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various
controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key
stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that "record" is on
by default.

I don't need any meeting recordings, but can't find where the
recordings are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler

John Covici

I would check your account settings on the web, rather in your zoom
client and I think this is where it is.

At 02:07 PM 7/11/2020, you wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I'd
ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

<mailto:tombehler@gmail.com>tombehler@gmail.com

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been
doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various
controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key
stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that "record" is on
by default.

I don't need any meeting recordings, but can't find where the
recordings are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

At 02:07 PM 7/11/2020, you wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I suspect some may consider this to be off topic for the list, so I'd
ask anyone to respond off list to my personal g-mail address:

<mailto:tombehler@gmail.com>tombehler@gmail.com

I am learning the ins and outs of the Zoom meeting app, and have been
doing some test meetings just to familiarize myself with the various
controls and options.

I know you can start and stop meeting recordings with the Alt R key
stroke, but whenever I start a meeting, it seems that "record" is on
by default.

I don't need any meeting recordings, but can't find where the
recordings are stored so I can delete them.

Thank you!

Tom Behler

Ann Byrne

I use a free account and it doesn't record.