Topics

moderated how do I move files into paid drop box acount using JAWS 2020 Windows 10

Sharon Ballantyne

Hi,

I have not used drop box in awhile and it looks different from previously. I have a paid personal drop box account. I am running latest JAWS 2020 and windows 10.

I am not seeing any way to upload my file into drop box so I can share the link via email.

Directions will be much appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon

John Covici

Just put the files in your dropboxfolder on your system and they will
be automatically uploaded.

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 17:21:38 -0400,
Sharon Ballantyne wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi,

I have not used drop box in awhile and it looks different from previously. I
have a paid personal drop box account. I am running latest JAWS 2020 and
windows 10.

I am not seeing any way to upload my file into drop box so I can share the
link via email.

Directions will be much appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...>

So what I would recommend you do when you move a file from your documents,
or anywhere else in your computer to your drop box, is that do ctrl-X to cut
the file from your documents. Then paste it into the folder in drop box.
Then you don't have duplicates and have to remember whether or not you put
it in your drop box.
Judy
Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential
Encounter show host, Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. KSIV Radio St. Louis, MO
AM 1320 / FM 91.5 / FM 95.9
Check out my podcast: http://www.judyredlich.com/podcast
Let's connect! linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich | facebook.com/JudyRedlichSpeaks

Sharon Ballantyne wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi,

I have not used drop box in awhile and it looks different from
previously. I have a paid personal drop box account. I am running
latest JAWS 2020 and windows 10.

I am not seeing any way to upload my file into drop box so I can share
the link via email.

Directions will be much appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

Sharon

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

netbat66

one thing to check is to look in the preference menu and change it to use the windows file manager for its view. then reload dropbox if needed. then it will look the way it did last year. then you should see the shared folder and paste your files there.