thank you both Brian and Mario!

Best,
   Leo
On 7/7/2020 1:10 PM, Mario wrote:

I always used suggestions@....

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 1:12 PM
Subject: E-mail address to contact FS
Freedom Scientific has generally used the address,
support@...,
<mailto:support@...> for all user-related issues and
suggestions.  If what you send needs to be routed elsewhere in the
organization it will get there if sent to that address.

Mario

I always used suggestions@....

Freedom Scientific has generally used the address,
support@...,
<mailto:support@...> for all user-related issues and
suggestions.  If what you send needs to be routed elsewhere in the
organization it will get there if sent to that address.

/The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it./
       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Freedom Scientific has generally used the address, support@..., for all user-related issues and suggestions.  If what you send needs to be routed elsewhere in the organization it will get there if sent to that address.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Leo

Hello everyone,

Does someone know to what e-mail address I have to send a message to suggest a feature that can be implemented for Jaws?

Obviously, I’m talking about an active e-mail  that people from Freedom Scientific check regularly, and from which I can get serious feedback.

I prefer an e-mail because I’m out of the US.

Certainly, I can go and check the contact information on the FS web site, but I thought may be someone here knows better than that.

Thanks for any help!

--
Best,
   Leo