From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 9:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Googol docs

Thanks! I will do that.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 9:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello,

I suggest you go to the Freedom Scientific website and look for the Past Webinars. The training department did a webinar on using JAWS with Google Docs and Google Drive. You will also find the outline and exercise they used to demonstrate. Webinars can be downloaded and listened to at your speed.

Milton