Topics

moderated Googol docs

Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...>

There is also a good book called “Getting started with Google Suite”==a brief overview of Google’s most popular productivity aps

You can get it through National Braille Press

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 2:00 p.m. KSIV Radio St. Louis, MO

AM 1320 / FM 91.5 / FM 95.9

Check out my podcast: http://www.judyredlich.com/podcast

Let’s connect! linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich | facebook.com/JudyRedlichSpeaks

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 9:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Googol docs

Thanks! I will do that.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 9:56 PM

Hello,

I suggest you go to the Freedom Scientific website and look for the Past Webinars. The training department did a webinar on using JAWS with Google Docs and Google Drive. You will also find the outline and exercise they used to demonstrate. Webinars can be downloaded and listened to at your speed.

Milton

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 8:41 PM
Subject: Googol docs

I have been looking into using GOOGLE DOCS. However, the particular aplication is not responsive to JAWS.
Is there any way that JAWS can be used with it? 

clarence carter

Thanks! I will do that.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 9:56 PM

Hello,

I suggest you go to the Freedom Scientific website and look for the Past Webinars. The training department did a webinar on using JAWS with Google Docs and Google Drive. You will also find the outline and exercise they used to demonstrate. Webinars can be downloaded and listened to at your speed.

Milton

I have been looking into using GOOGLE DOCS. However, the particular aplication is not responsive to JAWS.

Milton Ota

Hello,

Milton

clarence carter