Topics

moderated notifications

douglas richard dexheimer

then i found it in a subfolder under archives.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@...

On 6/26/2020 12:26 PM, douglas richard dexheimer wrote:
using that command in nvda trashed the email?
Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@...
On 6/25/2020 10:17 PM, Bill White wrote:
It's Windows Key plus A.

To read a notification that is only a few seconds old, press Windows key plus SHIFT plus V.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I am having a brain freeze moment. Can anyone remember the htt key to use to get to the notifications. I think it had something to do with the “A” key. I could be wrong.

HH. Smith Jr.