From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 12:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws cutting in and out with air pods bluetooth headset

If you’re using the Latest JAWS2020, you should be able to resolve this in the settings center (default)

Under the User settings there is an option to Avoid Speech  cutoff. It’s the ninth arrow down from the top.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibilityh Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...