Topics

moderated in win10 how do you get to the command prompt?

Hank William Merchant

Hello back Bill,

Thanks very much for getting back to me so soon with your very helpful info, so in win10, how does a person go to the command prompt so I can go to the particular directory that I want to delete some files in?

Much, much thanks for any possible help I can maybe get with this.

All the best,
Warmest regards,

Hank