Topics

moderated how to read highlighted text on web page

John Covici

I found a keystroke jaws+alt+s where I can change the scheme to read
the colors -- I don't know why it did not work when I tried to do it
from the settings center, but it seems to work fairly well, only
problem is that Jaws goes silent sometimes for 15-20 seconds after I
hit jaws-to-pc hot key -- using Chrome.

Thanks for everyones suggestion, I hope this works.

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 18:22:54 -0400,
Dean Martineau wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
I'll be surprised if the ReadSelectedText hotkey, JAWSKey+Shift+down arrow
identifies text that has been highlighted by a web developer or document
author. The only keystroke that might work is JAWSKey+5 (on the number row)
to identify color, and I'm not too optimistic about that either.