Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 1:54 PM
Subject: amazon

Hi my name is Amir  shah,  and I  am trying to place a order on amazon.com website I don’t think It is blind friendly any suggestion please?

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Amir,
Are you using the quick keys?
You can't possibly enter information on-line without using them.
The B for button is useful, and H for Headings, and E for edit fields and V for visited links.
BTW, while on the page, try using insert + H for Jaws help on a web page, it will give you a complete list of quick keys.

HTH.
Glenn

Hi my name is Amir  shah,  and I  am trying to place a order on amazon.com website I don’t think It is blind friendly any suggestion please?

David Diamond

Amazon is quirky at times.  However, by enlarge it is blind friendly.  What I did when I’d run into problems was phone their disability help desk.  Although now, I don’t think they have anyone answering the phones.  Alternatively you could click on the contact us and ask them for help.  Of course I’m sure someone on this group could help as well.

Judy

Hi, what browser are you trying to use? My experience is that it does differ on how easy it is depending on the browser. Judy

Hi my name is Amir  shah,  and I  am trying to place a order on amazon.com website I don’t think It is blind friendly any suggestion please?

Mario

I use the latest version of Firefox without any problems.

Hi, what browser are you trying to use? My experience is that it does
differ on how easy it is depending on the browser. Judy

Hi my name is Amir  shah,  and I  am trying to place a order on
amazon.com website I don’t think It is blind friendly any suggestion
please?

Shirley Tracy

David and all,

I called Amazon’s accessibility answer desk a day or two ago and they are answering. I had to wait a little, though.

Shirley Tracy

From: Judy [mailto:bunchkinbear@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 6:43 PM
Hi, what browser are you trying to use? My experience is that it does differ
on how easy it is depending on the browser. Judy

Hi my name is Amir  shah,  and I  am trying to place a order on amazon.com
website I don’t think It is blind friendly any suggestion please?

netbat66

i have to move to the top of the page and search for the cart. thats about the only way i will find it.

From: Judy [mailto:bunchkinbear@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 6:43 PM