From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 9:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: way to delete a contact microsoft outlook 2016

Hi. looked in the contacts and only got two categories. Did look in the people app and then deleted the people I did not like. So how to select a contact and then delete it forever, using Microsoft outlook 2016. Did try googling or looking for help. But no easy way.

Thanks.

Tom Behler

This is what I do as well.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

Not sure I understand the problem, when I go to Contacts in Outlook and want to delete somebody I just press the delete key same as when I delete an email in the Inbox.

Hi. looked in the contacts and only got two categories. Did look in the people app and then deleted the people I did not like. So how to select a contact and then delete it forever, using Microsoft outlook 2016. Did try googling or looking for help. But no easy way.

Thanks.

Jonas Voll

Ok so if you deleted, how or wear are you seeing the one you deleted?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Hi. looked in the contacts and only got two categories. Did look in the people app and then deleted the people I did not like. So how to select a contact and then delete it forever, using Microsoft outlook 2016. Did try googling or looking for help. But no easy way.

Thanks.

and
'spam@...'