Topics

moderated Excel

Pramit

Hi Morey,

You can use F5 to open Go to and then enter in the cell number that you would like to go to.
Also CTRL + G does the same and enter in the cell number.

Pramit

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 12:23 AM Morey Worthington <worthington@...> wrote:
Hi all. When in  Excel, brain fade, what keystroke is used to go to a
certain cell? Meaning if I wanted to go to cell 33, what key stroke
would I use?

Using Jaws2020

Thanks,

Morey Worthington