moderated on the web

Pramit

Hi Danney,

The easiest way is to use an email client.
There are two that I have used and are accessible.
1. Mozilla Thunderbird
2. MS Outlook

Pramit

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 9:24 PM Yates, Danney via groups.io <danney.yates=ablegeorgia.ga.gov@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Everyone, I got adventurous yesterday and checked out my Gmail account on the website, instead of on my phone mail app.  Very overwhelming on the web.

Have any of you been successful in checking your Gmail on the web or is it advisable to have Gmail dumped into some sort of mail client on PC?

Final question, what’s good PC email client to have Gmail reside in, since I’m assuming Gmail does not have such.

Thanks for any thoughts on this

Danney

Richard Turner

Personally, I would recommend Outlook.

I have a couple Gmail accounts and they work great in Outlook on my PC

.

Richard