moderated Outlook 2016 Contacts, Exporting as a CSV file

Mike B.

Hi All,

An acquaintance is running Windows 10 latest, J2020 and Outlook 2016.  Would someone please give us detailed steps on how to export their contacts as a, CSV, file?  The contacts need to be in a CSV file to import into their OE Classic email client.  All help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks much.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Outlook+2016+export+contacts+CSV

       ~ Lawrence Krauss