moderated Testing.

James Homuth

A user has reported difficulties posting to email. This is me attempting to reproduce that issue. If the issue is wide-spread, no one on-list should see this. If I’m wrong, feel free to delete this.

James,

List Admin

James English

Well...we got it.

On 5/26/20, James Homuth <james@the-jdh.com> wrote:
A user has reported difficulties posting to email. This is me attempting to
reproduce that issue. If the issue is wide-spread, no one on-list should
see
this. If I'm wrong, feel free to delete this.

James,

List Admin

cecropia64

yes, got it here too

On 5/26/2020 1:21 PM, James English wrote:
Well...we got it.

On 5/26/20, James Homuth <james@the-jdh.com> wrote:
A user has reported difficulties posting to email. This is me attempting to
reproduce that issue. If the issue is wide-spread, no one on-list should
see
this. If I'm wrong, feel free to delete this.

James,

List Admin

Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...>

Well received!

Best

Thabo

While we’re still here, I would like to invite you to visit jw.org. There you will find answers to many questions such as: Why do we suffer? Does God care about me? How can I find true happiness? What is the key to a successful family? These and more are available on jw.org in over 1000 languages free of charge. Would you welcome a Bible discussion? I’m more than willing to chat.