moderated Another Google Chrome Question: Download Completion Sound?

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

As I stated earlier today, I am now switching from Firefox to Google Chrome as my main internet browser, and so far, things seem to be working quite well.

I do have one more question, though:

Is there a way I can configure Google Chrome to give me a download completion sound, like that which occurs in Firefox and Internet Explorer?

If so, I’d appreciate instructions as to how to get that sound to work.

Thanks for all the help!

Tom Behler

Take a look at either one of the Chrome extensions (which will also work in Chromium-based Edge, too) that I mention here:

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/message/40296

If neither of those fills the bill, then do some searching in the Chrome Web Store for extensions on "download sound."

       ~ Lawrence Krauss