moderated Shout out to Google Accessibility help from Be My Eyes

Van Lant, Robin

Just wanted to put a plug in for using the Be My Eyes app to get help from Google Accessibility.  I did it the other day and the gal I spoke with was engaged, curious and willing to explore my issue.  My question was with Chrome; now we are engaged in an email exchange as she looks into my issue using her different test machines, JAWS and other screen readers.  I think it was helpful to  be able to quickly show her what I was experiencing through my phone’s camera.  Now to do he same with Microsoft Accessibility for a list of questions I have for them.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Joseph Sickora

I am glad you are working with Google in that manner.  Pardon me

for suggesting another issue to put on the table.  I am delighted there is a spell check and that it can be used with g-mail.  I just don't like the way the commands are explained.  After the word "o" which is a part of each explanation there is a word or expression that cannot be understood by me no matter how I slow down jaws or try to spell this word or expression which could be command comma or something else.  This does not happen when jaws presents you with commands related to a particular task.  If these were clearer, more people would get this additional functionality from g-mail.

Thank you for your time and patience.