JAWS and Word 2016

Christi Payne <cmp1994@...>

Does anyone know if there are any good tutorials available for using JAWS 18 and Word 2016?  I am a medical transcriptionist and just recently upgraded to these two programs.  I am finding it very difficult to navigate the ribbon menus in Word 2016.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Christi

Steve Griffiths

Hi Christi,

I've just answered the same question for another person on the list with a link to a full guide.

Additionally, if you want to find out more about the ribbon, a good starting point might be the link below. It goes to an explanation of the ribbon as used in File Explorer on Windows 8, but I think the navigation is the same, or at least similar, for Word 2016.

http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/File-Explorer-8p1-Guide.html#ribbon

Thanks,

Steve 🐾