Topics

Maintenance agreement

Mike Rogers

I can't seem to find how many paid updates I have left. 2018 seems to have put the info. somewhere different.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Marianne Denning

It is in "about."

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello Mike,
Using Jaws 2018, I am finding it in about in the help menu.
Insert J
Alt H
Enter.
Cheers

I can't seem to find how many paid updates I have left. 2018 seems to have
put the info. somewhere different.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

Mike Rogers

Thanks. Found it.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:00:00 -0500
"Marianne Denning" <marianne@denningweb.com> wrote:

It is in "about."

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Mike Rogers <harpman9@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't seem to find how many paid updates I have left. 2018 seems to
have put the info. somewhere different.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053

I am pretty sure it always has been exactly where Kevin and Marianne say, maybe try to Update your Authorization first, sometimes the count doesn't display correctly until you do.
Go to Jaws meu > Help > Update Authorization