From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 9:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Hi All test Addison here

Hi All  I’m checking too see if I coming through here.

Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>

Loud and clear friend

Sugar

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

Marvin J. Ashton

-Sugar

Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at:

Hi All  I’m checking too see if I coming through here.

O.Addison Gethers

Thanks

Hi All  I’m checking too see if I coming through here.

O.Addison Gethers

Thanks Sugar !!