From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: anyone have keyboard commands for Narrator?

Hi,

I just received my new PC and it is not set up. Does anyont have commands so I can communicate with it using Narrator? Thank you.

Carol

Jason White

I completed this process earlier in the year with a new laptop. The most important command was Ctrl+Windows+Enter to start Narrator. The rest was easy, and I didn't have to look up any Narrator commands. Installing JAWS was a straightforward download (using Internet Explorer) from the VFO Web site. I then installed Chrome and Firefox so that I could use both of them - mostly Chrome - for Web access.

I'll also forward this question to a list where you can get almost instant answers on everything Windows 10.
Cheers,
Joseph

I just received my new PC and it is not set up. Does anyont have commands so I can communicate with it using Narrator? Thank you.

Carol

HH. Smith Jr.

Hello Carol,

If you email me off list I can send you a complete list.

Josham129@gmail.com

I just received my new PC and it is not set up. Does anyont have commands so
I can communicate with it using Narrator? Thank you.

Carol

Ann Byrne

While in Narrator, press capslock+f1 for an immediate list of commands.

At 12:23 PM 12/5/2017, you wrote:
Hi,

I just received my new PC and it is not set up. Does anyont have commands so I can communicate with it using Narrator? Thank you.

Carol

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Carol. I would send you a complete set of Narrator Keyboard Commands. However, This group does not allow me to reply to you privately offlist.

If you will send me your email address, I will write to you privately with either a Word document containing all the Narrator commands, or I can put them in the body of the email.

Thank you.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com