moderated How to switch keyboards?

Gezim Rexha

Hi all,

My work languages are Albanian and English, but I use my computer with English keyboard, and use some shortcuts to enter Albanian letters when necessary. Now I was wondering if it would be easier for me to change keyboards and switch between them as necessary? If anyone thinks so, could you please instruct me how I could do that?

Best wishes,

Gezim

Delaunay Christophe <christophe.delaunay@...>

Hi Gezim,

What happens when you press the alt key and one shift key simultaneously? If I do so on my win10 Entreprise computer, it cyclically switches between the installed keyboards: French, English US and Japanese.

HTH, Have a nice day. Chris D

My work languages are Albanian and English, but I use my computer with English keyboard, and use some shortcuts to enter Albanian letters when necessary. Now I was wondering if it would be easier for me to change keyboards and switch between them as necessary? If anyone thinks so, could you please instruct me how I could do that?

Best wishes,

Gezim

Gezim Rexha

Thank you so much for your prompt response, it worked like a magic!

Have a nice weekend,

Gezim

What happens when you press the alt key and one shift key simultaneously? If I do so on my win10 Entreprise computer, it cyclically switches between the installed keyboards: French, English US and Japanese.

HTH, Have a nice day. Chris D

My work languages are Albanian and English, but I use my computer with English keyboard, and use some shortcuts to enter Albanian letters when necessary. Now I was wondering if it would be easier for me to change keyboards and switch between them as necessary? If anyone thinks so, could you please instruct me how I could do that?

Best wishes,

Gezim

Dave Durber

Gezim:

Pressing ALT+SHIFT together, should switch between the 2 keyboard layouts. If you have more than 2 keyboard layouts, press and hold down the ALT key and tap the SHIFT key. By doing this repeatedly, you will cycle through the installed keyboard layouts. One word of caution, if you are using a European keyboard, use the left ALT+SHIFT key combination, this is because, on European keyboards, the right ALT key, is used as a modifyer key for accent characters and other characters, used in European languages.

HTH

Dave