Topics

moderated Cannot read text with JAWS and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Gezim Rexha

Hi all,

For some reason, recently I cannot read PDF documents. I am using JAWS 2019 and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Any instructions how I could make it accessible?

Cheers,

Gezim

Glenn / Lenny

Under file is the option to save as TXT, perhaps that will work for you.
Glenn