From: Justin Mcdevitt [mailto:jhmcdev@outlook.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 1:10 PM
Subject: Zoom issue
Hello group,

Yesterday I posted a message in whicdh I mentioned that on a number of
recent occasions, when I act ivate Zoom, I can no longer hear JAWS.
Earlier today, I learned that there is a setting within Zoom where
applications like  Jaws that interact with Zoom can be unmuted. It would
be g reat if this feature could be permanently set in  place as the
default. Has anyone used this feature?

I also contacted Freedom Scientific about this and was informed that
once I log into a Zoom meeting, to press Insert H where there are
opportunities to Unmute specific zoom elements.

Best, Justin

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Here's what it says while in the Zoom app after pressing INSERT plus H:

To enable or disable alerts, press Alt+Windows+S.
To hear the most recent alert, press Alt+Windows+A.
To be reminded of whether alert announcements are enabled or disabled, press
JAWSKey+Tab.
To review the last 10 alerts or messages, press Control+1 through to
Control+0. Press twice quickly to virtualise.
To only allow chat messages when pressing Control+1 through to Control+0
press control+F5.

Functionality has also been added to report:
The state of recording when ALT+R is pressed. This is a keystroke which
enables or disables the recording.
Whether the recording has been paused or is resuming when ALT+P is pressed.
Whether the audio has been muted for all participants when ALT+A is pressed.

The controls for scheduling and creating a meeting should also be easier to
understand.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

can you post where is the setting within Zoom where