From: Stan Holdeman <sholdeman@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 12:32 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: mute in zoom

Listers: Please remind me of the mute keystroke in Zoom. Is this a jaws keystroke or does it work even if jaws is not running?

Stan

Tom Behler

Alt A is the audio mute and unmute command.

It is a toggle.

I think it is a Zoom command, not a Jaws command.

Tom Behler

Listers: Please remind me of the mute keystroke in Zoom. Is this a jaws keystroke or does it work even if jaws is not running?

Stan

Bill White

It's a Zoom Application keystroke, and will work, even if JAWS is not running. You might want to try it with Narrator.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Listers: Please remind me of the mute keystroke in Zoom. Is this a jaws keystroke or does it work even if jaws is not running?

Stan

Stan Holdeman

Thanks, guys. A big help.

Stan