From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Delzer
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

Tom, I am so so late in entering this thread, but it may help you to realize that 7-zip is not limited by it's name to windows 7. It works everywhere and is, in my opinion the most speech friendly archiver out there, as well as being available in 32 or 64 bit flavors.
Just more info for you. :)

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 5/3/2020 12:21 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Got it, Brian.

Don’t mean to be a pain; just wasn’t sure, and I’m trying to be
accurate in the notes I’m compiling.

Thanks!

Tom Behler