Topics

moderated Replying to a Google classroom comment with JAWS

Shai

Hello,
I am trying to reply to a Google classroom comment with JAWS 2020
using Google crhome on a Windows10 machine. When I reply JAWS places
me in front of the user name of the student who I am attempting to
reply to but I cannot seem to be able to type in the reply field.
Is there a work around to this? I have tried turning off the virtual
pc cursor without any success.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

Chris Hill

Well, if all you've tried is google chrome, you might want to give firefox a try.  It is actually listed before chrome on google's accessibility page for their apps, there might just be a reason for that.

On 5/3/2020 09:47, Shai wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to reply to a Google classroom comment with JAWS 2020
using Google crhome on a Windows10 machine. When I reply JAWS places
me in front of the user name of the student who I am attempting to
reply to but I cannot seem to be able to type in the reply field.
Is there a work around to this? I have tried turning off the virtual
pc cursor without any success.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

Justin Williams

So there is a better version of firefox out now, then.

I think I'l give that a try myself, again.

Justin