From: maryjane
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: new member

Hello my name is maryann and I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hello, and welcome. In your email to us, the sender says maryjane, but you referred to yourself as maryann. I'm just curious. I hope you find answers to your questions here, and maybe even find some new friends. I usually post answers about things I've heard or experienced with JAWS, Windows and other software, and I hope to be able to help you in the future.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hello my name is maryann and I just wanted to say thank you for letting me join