Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:47 PM
Subject: outlook express folder help

I am now running jaws 2020, windows 7, and outlook express. Before I installed jaws 2020 and after i had my
e-mail download into outlook express I could tell how many messages in each folder as i scrolled down the list of folders. When I scroll down the folders now jaws is not telling me the number of messages in the folder. Can anyone help me to be able to get this ability to let me know the number of messages in my folders as I scroll down through the folders in outlook express. Thank you for your help with this problem.

Jerry\

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I am a long time OE user andI can't remember ever having this ability at least in Windows 10, can't remember in Win 7, it has been a long time since I used Win 7. But you can easyly find out the number of emails in a folder by going to an email in the folder and it will tell you what number it is in the total number of emails in the folder. example 1 of 50.

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:47 PM

I am now running jaws 2020, windows 7, and outlook express. Before I installed jaws 2020 and after i had my
e-mail download into outlook express I could tell how many messages in each folder as i scrolled down the list of folders. When I scroll down the folders now jaws is not telling me the number of messages in the folder. Can anyone help me to be able to get this ability to let me know the number of messages in my folders as I scroll down through the folders in outlook express. Thank you for your help with this problem.

Jerry\

Mike B.

Morning Jerry,

Here's a couple of settings to check.  First is your Status bar checked / turned on?  To check press, Alt + V, for the view menu, go to, Layout, press enter, now tab to, Status bar, if it's not checked press the spacebar to check it and tab to, Okay, and press enter to save / close.

Also go into Settings Center and check your Jaws verboscity settings.  All my items in Beginner highest are checked except these 3 items Control description, Smart help messages and Tool tip.

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:47 PM

I am now running jaws 2020, windows 7, and outlook express. Before I installed jaws 2020 and after i had my
e-mail download into outlook express I could tell how many messages in each folder as i scrolled down the list of folders. When I scroll down the folders now jaws is not telling me the number of messages in the folder. Can anyone help me to be able to get this ability to let me know the number of messages in my folders as I scroll down through the folders in outlook express. Thank you for your help with this problem.

Jerry\

Ann Byrne

                Jerry,

Which version of windows are you using?  We have a friend who wants to run Outlook Express on windows 10.  Will that work?  Where does a person get the install file?

Thanks a bunch,

Ann

I am now running jaws 2020, windows 7, and outlook express. Before I installed jaws 2020 and after i had my

e-mail download into outlook express I could tell how many messages in each folder as i scrolled down the list of folders. When I scroll down the folders now jaws is not telling me the number of messages in the folder. Can anyone help me to be able to get this ability to let me know the number of messages in my folders as I scroll down through the folders in outlook express. Thank you for your help with this problem.

Jerry\

Mike B.

Here you go:

Rafail B. & OE6