Topics

moderated Name of JAWS feature that lets web browsers to read across a line of links instead of up or down?

Frank Ventura

Hi all, there is a setting in JAWS that allows a person to read links on a web page left to right as they are viewed by a sighted person, instead of the normal up and down. It has been in for a few versions of JAWS. Can anyone think of the name of that feature?

Thanks

Frank Ventura

Norma A. Boge

Hi Frank,

I’m pretty sure it’s Document Presentation Mode. Apologies in advance if I send you down the wrong path.

HTH

Norma

Hi all, there is a setting in JAWS that allows a person to read links on a web page left to right as they are viewed by a sighted person, instead of the normal up and down. It has been in for a few versions of JAWS. Can anyone think of the name of that feature?

Thanks

Frank Ventura

Frank Ventura

Ah, that is it thanks.