Topics

moderated Recovery ofItunes playlist and songs

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello Group,

To clarify my post from earlier today,I am looking to recover a fairly extensive playlist that is no longer in my Itunes library, stored on my Windows Pc.

What I want to do is to access a library from some months ago before the playlist was deleted, though how it got deleted is an Itunes mystery, or fault of the program.

Again, if there is anyone who can assist in this recovery, I would appreciate your help.

Best, Justin

NFB Lab 4

Hi Justin,

Rember that playlists as well as your entire music library are just links to actual files on your hard drive.

So, the library or playlist can be recreated.

However, after saying that, in your User folder, in the Music folder, there should be an iTunes folder. In there you may find the playlist you are interested in.

Is it a playlist, or your entire library that is no longer there?

How many files were in the playlist your lost?

Thom