From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of james hooper
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 7:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: getting rid of outlook saying message from today yesterday etc.

Jaws announces the date when going through message Greetings okay when I am going through messages it says  to date expanded yesterday 2 days ago how do I get rid of this.

Michael Mote

Hi there. Perform the following steps.

Make sure you are in the inbox for the correct account, and then press Alt plus the letter V, followed the letters A, B and then W. This will change the view for you.

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020, 11:55 AM
Search JAWS settings and turn off the Virtual Ribbon feature.

*/Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting
them./*

        ~ Joshua Liebman

Sherri

I needed this too.  Thanks Bill.