moderated Word Press: How do I edit the title of a blog/web page, and how do I remove blog entries in Word Press?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Subject says it all. If I can accomplish the above two tasks, the blog I’ve created would be much better.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kevin, Jilly and Valerie

Adrian Spratt

See if the following steps work for you:

Log in to your WordPress site.

Find “Posts.” I have a placemarker set here.

On the next page, search for the current title of the post you want to edit or delete.

To edit, click on the edit link under the post’s title. When you land on the next page, you will have the option to edit the various fields. Be sure to end by clicking the “Update” button or your changes will be lost.

To delete a post, click on the link below the title. as I recall, it’s labeled “Send to trash.”