Topics

moderated best vm software works with jaws

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Which vm software works well. Trying hyper v manager and using jaws remote. Have to do a lot of ocr. So, might just go with either vm ware workstation 30 day trial. And then just purchase it after, or with virtual box, if able to set up audio. So does either set up audio for that.

Any one done this.

Thanks.

And now for now. Will just get my friend to uinstall. Jaws reading a lot of things, and some of the items running into each other, and cannot hear any thing doing.

Any ideas.

Thanks..

Michael Walker

I found that VMware player works pretty well, but you may have a more advanced use case. I would suspect that other VMware products would be good too.

On Apr 15, 2020, at 2:02 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrektech@...> wrote:

Hi. Which vm software works well. Trying hyper v manager and using jaws remote. Have to do a lot of ocr. So, might just go with either vm ware workstation 30 day trial. And then just purchase it after, or with virtual box, if able to set up audio. So does either set up audio for that.

Any one done this.

Thanks.

And now for now. Will just get my friend to uinstall. Jaws reading a lot of things, and some of the items running into each other, and cannot hear any thing doing.

Any ideas.

Thanks..

Gmail Jonas

Hey this link may help youout!