Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible bathroom scale

Hello all,

Please recommend a good quality, accurate bathroom scale that is easy for a blind person to use.

Many thanks.

Marilyn

John Covici

Independent Living Aids has one and it certainly does not weigh 6
pounds.

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 23:09:20 -0400,
T. Civitello wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
Here is the scale I purchased
3 years ago. It is heavy duty and accurate. I check it out whenever I have a doctors appointment and it is within a pound of the scale they use. It is expensive 78 dollars plus shipping but worth it and you will get a workout just lifting it from under the vanity in the bathroom, it weighs 6 and a half pounds. Tom
My Weigh SCMXL700T 700 lb 320kg Talking Bathroom Scale
https://www.amazon.com/My-Weigh-SCMXL700T-Talking-Bathroom/dp/B00MQ8A5UY

Please recommend a good quality, accurate bathroom scale that is easy for a blind person to use.

Many thanks.

Marilyn

[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

T. Civitello

The trouble with light inexpensive scales is that they flex, are not accurate and don't last. Tom

Please recommend a good quality, accurate bathroom scale that is easy for a blind person to use.

Many thanks.

Marilyn

[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

ratshtron

hmmm, I got one for 35 dollars from humana that works quite well.

T. Civitello wrote:

[...]

mcLeod stinnett

--
from, mack Marilyn, try this scale from amazon for $30. I have it and like it very much. you don't have to activate it and wait for a ready prompt, just step on it.
https://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Precision-Products-Glass-

mcLeod stinnett

--
from, mack Marilyn, my apologies. can't seem to get that link to copy rite. just go to amazon and search for, taylor talking scale. you may have to arrow down a bit to find the one for $29.96