Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 3:26 PM
Subject: mp3 editor to word

I am looking for a way to translate a mp3 file to MS Word. I am using jaws 2020, windows 7, and would like any suggestions on the best way to be able to do these types of files.

Jerry

Judy Redlich <jredlichspeaks@...>

Hi Jerry,

The .mp3 file is an audio file; the ms word file is a word file.  You can’t take an audio file and convert it to printed words.

Judy