moderated Resources for the Blind, Low Vision or Visually Impaired Website

Mike B.

Hi all,

I heard this guy today on Leo LaPorte, The Tech Guy, radio show.  Click on the link below to go to his website.

Name: Julian Vargas

Phone: 818-794-9554

Email: help@...

Now navigate to the link below and press enter to get to a lot of resources.

link Covid 19/Corona Virus Resources for Blind and      Low-Vision

Or you can copy / paste the link below into your browser to go directly to the resources page.

David Diamond

Call me crazy however, most websites today are putting an S in their address as in https:  The claim is it shows visitors that it is a secure website, free from fishing or malware. Jerry valent does not have the S in his website address, thus myself would stay clear of it especially since he it appears is a tech and should know better.

Glenn / Lenny

I wonder who enforces the secure in the https secure site bestowment?
Glenn

Call me crazy however, most websites today are putting an S in their address as in https:  The claim is it shows visitors that it is a secure website, free from fishing or malware. Jerry valent does not have the S in his website address, thus myself would stay clear of it especially since he it appears is a tech and should know better.

John Covici

The s means that the communication is encrypted, that all it means.
The website has to get acertificate that is trusted by the browsers to
make that work.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 18:00:50 -0400,
Glenn / Lenny wrote:

[1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
I wonder who enforces the secure in the https secure site bestowment?
Glenn

Call me crazy however, most websites today are putting an S in their address as in https: The claim is it shows visitors that it is a secure website, free from fishing or malware. Jerry valent does not have the S in his website address, thus myself would stay clear of it especially since he it appears is a tech and should know better.

[2 <text/html; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com