Topics

moderated loading vms in hyper v

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Not able to load virtual machines inside hyper v. says the bootloader did not load. So how do I get this to load.

Thanks.

Jim Weiss

Marvin,
Are you a VMware Fusion user?  I don’t have an answer to your question, but if you are using Fusion I would like to chat off list.
Email me directly at jimweiss72@...

Hope you find your answer.

Jim
Jim Weiss

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives” | William A. Foster

On Apr 11, 2020, at 12:14 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrektech@...> wrote:

Hi. Not able to load virtual machines inside hyper v. says the bootloader did not load. So how do I get this to load.

Thanks.

John Covici

I did it successfully, but it was a couple of years ago, I just
set the vm to boot from an iso, installed from there (I think I needed
eyeballs) and then changed to boot from its hd.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 12:55:21 -0400,
Jim Weiss via groups.io wrote:

Marvin,
Are you a VMware Fusion user? I don’t have an answer to your question, but if you are using Fusion I would like to chat off list.
Email me directly at jimweiss72@... <mailto:jimweiss72@...>

Hope you find your answer.

Jim
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72@...

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives” | William A. Foster

On Apr 11, 2020, at 12:14 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrektech@...> wrote:

Hi. Not able to load virtual machines inside hyper v. says the bootloader did not load. So how do I get this to load.
Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,
You definitely need eyeballs. I ried for days without success.

I did it successfully, but it was a couple of years ago, I just set the vm
to boot from an iso, installed from there (I think I needed
eyeballs) and then changed to boot from its hd.

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 12:55:21 -0400,

[1 <text/plain; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>] Marvin, Are you a VMware

wrote:

Hi. Not able to load virtual machines inside hyper v. says the
bootloader did not load. So how do I get this to load.
Thanks.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

John Covici

Aira is absolutely perfect for this. Once your vm is installed and
boots from the hard disk, you should be able to boot it and if you set
the advanced desktop preferences so you get sound, jaws should work --
I have not tried this myself, but it would be a good experiment.