Topics

moderated Chrome commands question using Windows 10 and JAWS 2020

Patrick Johnson

Group,

The CTRL W command works exactly like I want it to for closing windows
and returning to previous screens. I'll play around with the advanced
settings options to see if I can find a better option for my opening
files issue. For now keeping my downloads folder open and toggling
between it and the program I am working in is easy enough.

Thanks for the quick responses.

Patrick

On 4/10/20, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
You can go to chrome settings, advanced, downloads, and activate that toggle
that says "ask where to save each download" or something, if you want a
prompt.
Ctrl-j will also take you to your downloads "library".