moderated Defender and trojan notice

tom x

Hi,

Using: latest W10 64 bit with all updates, latest Jaws 2020

I have just completed a full Defender scan and Defender reports that it found a Trojan but can’t find any way of checking to determine what it is and where it was located. The Trojan has now been blocked and supposedly has been moved to quarantine.

How can I obtain all the details on the Trojan and where Defender has moved it to?

Thanks

Tom

Nermin

Hi, Tom,

use the touch cursor to navigate around the screen and get the desired info.

Regards,
Nermin

Settings, Update & Security, Windows Security Pane, Open Windows Security Button.

Once Windows Security itself is open:  Virus & Threat Protection Pane, Protection History Link.

Under the Protection History dialog you should have a detailed listing of things identified and quarantined.  I can't tell you more than that as I have none at the moment to go through.  I believe there is a link per item, but I could be wrong.  Just explore the dialog and you should find it.

        ~ Joshua Liebman

tom x

Thanks for your reply Nermin,

I had a pair of eyes look at the screen but all that was shown was it was a Trojan and was severe.  I would like to know where it was originally located and  where it is now after being blocked.