moderated What is a blog site that works with JFW?

Kevin Minor

Hi. My girlfriend likes the way I write, and she suggests I start a blog. I know nothing about this. What’s a good site that’s Jaws friendly?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kevin and Jilly, and Valerie who is practicing social distancing from her home

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I have a website, and use Wordpress to manage it.
I’m using jaws 2020, and the latest version of chrome, with no issues, so that’s what I’d suggest.

Thanks,

Jessica