From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 8:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Webex

Are there any Cisco Webex Meetings users here?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Marty Hutchings

Robin,  I was using the free version of Zoom, but there seems to be some security issues with that platform.  Are there scripts for Webex?  What are the limitations with using the free version, such as meeting time limits or member participation?  Is there a way to raise your hand with a key stroke?  Thanks for any answers from anyone.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2020 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS and Webex

Yes.  my company uses it.  I’m not a brilliant Webex user, but I may be able to answer a question.