Topics

moderated New Microsoft editor and enhanced grammar checker upcoming...!

Leo

oops, I sent this to another mailing list, but her here it goes again...

Hi everyone,

a member of this list  passed alone this information on another thread, and I thought it might be of your interest. Read the information by clicking on
this link:

Best,
   Leo

Thabo Baseki

Hi Leo!

This is really exciting news my friend. I can’t wait to use these features, and I see an expansion of 365 subscribers.

Thanks for sharing.

Best
Thabo

JAWS certified-2020
http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/Certification

oops, I sent this to another mailing list, but her here it goes again...

Hi everyone,

a member of this list  passed alone this information on another thread, and I thought it might be of your interest. Read the information by clicking on
this link:

Best,
   Leo

Leo

I find it very interesting too, all seems to indicate that by the end of April we will have been able to try it out.

Best,